Dori's Lilly Pad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dori's Lilly Pad

We have some of the dearest ladies from all over the world....................So make yourself comfortable, we hope you like what you see

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey Where is

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hey Where is Empty Hey Where is Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:37 am

Algie

Everyone its very quiet in here. I know I have not posted for a while, but I have been in to see if there has been anything new going on lol.
We have got a cocktail night on Saturday night, something to look forward to I'm sure. I'm getting to old to be putting up with hang overs ha ha ha.
We are going away to Sydney on the 3rd April for 5 days, can't wait to get there and do some shopping.
See you ALL soon.

2Hey Where is Empty Re: Hey Where is Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:51 am

connieo

connieo

Hi Alg I am here but there aren't very many of us. I come in daily mainly to play trivia. Spend lots of time with Grandbabies. That in itself is time consuming. Take care and easy on the hangovers, we are not as young as we once were. Basketball

3Hey Where is Empty Re: Hey Where is Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:35 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

i guess that tele isnt coming over to this one and havent heard from fredo ( i did email her to tell her we had a new home)..and i think that kathy emailed yvone but last i talked to her she hadnt heard anything..... so we are a small family but hoping that we get more..... i to come by daily to do the trivia but i dont want to post things just for the sake of posting.... but if you want daily questions i can surley come up with some ........Jennifer/fabric_maniac

https://doris-lilly-pad.forumotion.com

4Hey Where is Empty Re: Hey Where is Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:21 am

kath

Im here today and yes I have not been in for awhile..been way to busy lately! last night a semen salesman was here until 10 pm..couldnt seem to leave he gossips about the other farmers and he sure was whinning about the everyone being broke..he ate dinner with us and boy was I realy for bed!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum