Dori's Lilly Pad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dori's Lilly Pad

We have some of the dearest ladies from all over the world....................So make yourself comfortable, we hope you like what you see

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome Tammy

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Welcome Tammy Empty Welcome Tammy Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:59 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Welcome Tammy glad you came and joined this new forum of the pad.... cheers I hope you like what you see and let me know if you want any new categorys listed.... I'm still new at this so don't have a lot at the moment.....Jennifer/fabric_maniac

https://doris-lilly-pad.forumotion.com

2Welcome Tammy Empty Re: Welcome Tammy Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:32 pm

kath

welcome tammy..hope your enjoying your weekend!

3Welcome Tammy Empty Ugh, dont feel so hot Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:04 pm

Tammy

Well i have good news , and bad news. the good news is that i got a job, working at a doctors office, a bit of a distance away from my home. The bad news isn I have this god awful sinus infection that has been causing hell upon my sinuses, and so i had to get onto antibiotics. my nose has been running off and on,and i feel like complete crap, i tell ya!
Robert got to come home from court this week,and he goes back again next month on the 26th. I am so tired of these up and down emotions, ya know. I can tell that i dont feel good, it shows in my letters that i type to you ladies tonight.
I love my new job though, it is certainly challenging, and the people i work with i like immensly.
Oh yes, did i tell you all that i am taking a motorcycle riding course on the 21st, and the 22nd of February? I am ready to learn, let me tell you!
We have started darts again this season,and have won two out of three games so far.We are tickled that we are winning,and it seems that the team has gotten better with more practice. I won my game last night.
Anyways, i am going to go to bed, and put my feet up, and rest. I am sitting here wishing that i had some cookies ,and milk , but alas, no cookies in site, wouldnt you know it......
Hugs,
Tammy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]