Dori's Lilly Pad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dori's Lilly Pad

We have some of the dearest ladies from all over the world....................So make yourself comfortable, we hope you like what you see

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi girls I made it here.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hi girls I made it here. Empty Hi girls I made it here. Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:39 pm

connieo

connieo

I made it here. It may take awhile to get use to it. Everyone here ok except me. I have a horrible cold. One of them that travels. Head, throat, chest, ears, whole body. Yuck Sleep

2Hi girls I made it here. Empty Hi there! Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:00 pm

Tammy Rutledge

I know what you mean, i have had a sinus infection for a week now, and today is the first day that i have actually felt a bit on the human side!
Hugs,
Tammy

3Hi girls I made it here. Empty Connie i hope you are feeling better Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:30 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

So glad to see you here Connie and i hope you are feeling better also... Winter colds are the worst arnt they?? I am hoping that the rest of the pad will come here to play too.. i have sent an email to maxie to see if she will join us too... i know that tele has done a good job finding us a place but the first 2 didnt agree with folks and i myself dont want an aim acct for the aimoo.... the yuku site looks good and i know that tricia has joined there but i think thats it.... again thanks for coming aboard here....Jennifer/fabric_maniac

https://doris-lilly-pad.forumotion.com

4Hi girls I made it here. Empty Re: Hi girls I made it here. Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:28 am

kath

Im sorry to hear about the cold and sinus problem..so far Im good this year for colds and flu..everything else is falling apart..the weather turned warm now if above 10 is warm I guess I can use it...yesterday I cleaned the house and today I should work on my bedroom..but for now thats another dream..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum