Dori's Lilly Pad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dori's Lilly Pad

We have some of the dearest ladies from all over the world....................So make yourself comfortable, we hope you like what you see

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi there ladies!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hi there ladies! Empty Hi there ladies! Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:13 pm

Tammy Rutledge

Well, today is the first day, that i have actually felt like a real live human being, although my nose is still a bit runny, it was clear for most of the day today, until the sun went down. I have been taking those antibiotics, and today was the first day that i have felt like smiling in days, even having to work when i was ill. That was very hard on me, and even though i am still a tad bit congested, i feel alot better.
I got out today,and went to Petsmart, and bought Rudder his doggie food, along with two cheap plastic frisbees, that he demolished in under 10 minutes, and i just laughed, and laughed at him. I also got him a tug rope, and he loves it. Rudder
Anyways, i am sitting here , listening to Robert snore, and he is boring me to death, and acting like an old fuddy duddy- completley boring, and reminding me of a grandpa- sheesh , thats right, he is one.....lord have mercy upon me! Taylor, has called me bored to death, and heartbroken ,because a boy she likes,stood her up today, and was supposed to go together to see the Dallas World Aquarium. She was heartbroken. I hate that, and told her that boys can be horrid at times.
I broke down today ,and bought me a new cell phone as well, figured that i needed it, starting my new job, going back and forth to work, and also driving the distance that i do to Sulpher Springs and back, and also for emergancies. Its a pay as you go phone, through Virgin Mobil/ Sprint, i just didnt want to sign another darn contract for no one.
Well the weather has been lovely here today,and i hope that it has been nice for you ladies as well. I miss talking to all of you, and hope to talk to you all again soon.
Hugs,
Tammy

2Hi there ladies! Empty Hope you are feeling better... Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:24 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Tammy so glad you are feeling a bit better... dont you just love the aminals... we have a 15 yr old chow/wolf mix that charlie has had since she was a pup... she is getting a bit senile though but still can get around and do her business outside..... she just looks at you from time to time like "what was i doing ??" and we have 3 cats 2 from babies that are now 7 bro and sister, they are a mess and a yearling that we took in after her sister got splatted on the street... we are getting her fixed as soon as i can cause she is coming into heat and driving up crazy....So you work in Sulfur Springs... i lived there years ago when my father was transfered to the AP Green brick plant ..it was in Como but i went to school in Sulfur Springs..... from what i can remember the town was a lot like where i live now ...we were Missouri ppl and used to cold winters with snow and that was surely different ... Jennifer/fabric-maniac

https://doris-lilly-pad.forumotion.com

3Hi there ladies! Empty Re: Hi there ladies! Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:32 am

kath

hey tammy good to see you! glad things are going well for you..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum