Dori's Lilly Pad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dori's Lilly Pad

We have some of the dearest ladies from all over the world....................So make yourself comfortable, we hope you like what you see

You are not connected. Please login or register

car problems for the kid

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1car problems for the kid Empty car problems for the kid Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:34 pm

kath

broke down with her on the highway yesterday..her transmission wouldnt shift..here we are on a hilly road doing all of 20 miles an hour..I told her to stop and had her dad come and take care of it and drive it home..it took a quart of transmission fluid and 2 bottles of heat and some manual minipulation to get it to go faster than 20 miles an hour..her dad said her vacumm booster is bad..so another 300 bucks down the drain..its a shame its only 22 years old and never had any problems and very low miles..that car was her 80 year old grandparents..

2car problems for the kid Empty dang Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:53 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

dont you just hate it when the car breaks down???? and so young too .......haha but hey its a good well built car not like the plastic ones now a days....... hope you can get it going again i know how hard it is to share vehicles............(no one knows how to drive my truck its a stick) so i dont have any problems with them wanting to borrow it ....and when i do get to use the car i am looking for the gear shifter and beating the floor for the clutch.... Jennifer/fabric-maniac

https://doris-lilly-pad.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum