Dori's Lilly Pad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dori's Lilly Pad

We have some of the dearest ladies from all over the world....................So make yourself comfortable, we hope you like what you see

You are not connected. Please login or register

here we go

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1here we go Empty here we go Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:21 pm

kath

maybe I can get this straight..

2here we go Empty Re: here we go Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:24 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Kathy glad you got in cheers .... dont know what else to do but try it out and if there are any other topics you want i can add them.....just dont know how many ppl will move since the original dori's has come to a virtual stand still.....Jennifer/fabric_maniac

https://doris-lilly-pad.forumotion.com

3here we go Empty cabin fever anyone Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:33 pm

kath

bored cold and not much new..heather had today off and she just laid around the shack..

4here we go Empty Good Morning Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:49 am

Tammy

And it is Sunday,and i am sitting here drinking a cup of coffee,and watching Robert snore on the couch. Rudder,my dog, is aggravating me to go outside, so that he can make alot of noise and bark a a stray dog, and it is not even 9 o clock yet this morning. I told him that i wasnt going to listen to his noise making so early, and that he wasnt going out for
a while.
Well, I had a phone call yesterday afternoon,from a doctors office, that wants to talk to me about a job tommorow at 2, so keep your fingers posted. If this happens, then it will aleviate some of the worries that I have, if anything happens to Robert on Tuesday,when he goes to court.
Miss you ladies,and glad to have found this site.
Will post again soon,
hugs,
Tammy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum