Dori's Lilly Pad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dori's Lilly Pad

We have some of the dearest ladies from all over the world....................So make yourself comfortable, we hope you like what you see

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tammy attention

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tammy attention Empty Tammy attention Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:17 pm

Algie

I will try this again goodness knows where the last post I posted went lol.

Tammy how did you get on with your interview for the new job???

2Tammy attention Empty Re: Tammy attention Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:39 am

kath

hey algie looks like you doing pretty good with this site...I miss seeing tammy..hope she is doing good..

3Tammy attention Empty Yes Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:24 pm

Algie

I am getting the hang of it now Kath.

4Tammy attention Empty Regarding job Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:49 am

Tammy Rutledge

Job is wonderful, but really busy. I am working for a doctors office answering phones for the elderly,and parapalegics, that live at home. I work with the Nurse Practitioners that go out into the field to help these people, and i dont get time to hardly even breathe, the phones ring so much. They are talking about getting me a head set, because every time that i try to go and set the phone on the cradle, its ringing before i can set the thing down.
I will be going to work on Saturdays after the 18th of this month as well, for a little extra money, for another sister company, doing theyre filing, and office work.
I posted about what has been going on with me today, so you can take a peak at it below. I will come and check in with you ladies again, a bit later on today, because i have so much to do ,and not enough time to do it in today.
Hugs,
Tammy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]