Dori's Lilly Pad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dori's Lilly Pad

We have some of the dearest ladies from all over the world....................So make yourself comfortable, we hope you like what you see

You are not connected. Please login or register

another snow storm

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1another snow storm Empty another snow storm Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:09 pm

kath

this one was suppose to start this morning but it didnt till heather had to leave for work.they called her in 2 hours early to get the residents finished..I think they knew people would be calling into work because of the roads..so she will be driving home again in her little tempo from hell- plowing snow bawling into the cell phone to come get her.

2another snow storm Empty Poor Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:15 am

Algie

Heather I would hate to drive in snow and ice. I skidded on the wet road once and it fair made me Thit myself.

3another snow storm Empty Re: another snow storm Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:42 am

kath

yah algie I think she probably has done that..she made it home and total snow here was about 11 inches..we are all so sick of this shit it aint funny..schools were only 2 hours late this morning and our road isnt even plowed yet..make no sense at all..the wind and drifts are awful around the farm and the brown swiss calf has just left her hut..she aint no dummy!

4another snow storm Empty Re: another snow storm Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:00 pm

connieo

connieo

we had just a light dudting last night, fog yesterday. I am ready for summer...spring is muddy so I wanna skip it too. tongue

5another snow storm Empty Re: another snow storm Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:01 pm

connieo

connieo

Light dusting, don't know who taught me to type?? lol!

6another snow storm Empty today Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:00 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

well yesterday we had a high in the 60's today well lets just say its 32 at the moment and damn cold....... they are calling for some snow tonight and tomorrow but only about an inch so i guess i can live with that........ Jennifer/fabric-maniac

https://doris-lilly-pad.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum