Dori's Lilly Pad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dori's Lilly Pad

We have some of the dearest ladies from all over the world....................So make yourself comfortable, we hope you like what you see

You are not connected. Please login or register

cleaning today

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1cleaning today Empty cleaning today Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:41 pm

kath

slap me Im stupid..swept and mopped the floor..smells and looks better but dam that hurt..I should have used the shop vac..the dog and cat hair is unreal around here..I keep hoping for spring so I can toss all the animals outside!

2cleaning today Empty I hear that Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:28 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

with 3 cats and mostly 2 dogs around here there is at least 1 or 2 more animals just in hair.......... and you really see it since we dont have carpet anymore ...so i know where you are coming from..... Jennifer/fabric-maniac

https://doris-lilly-pad.forumotion.com

3cleaning today Empty Re: cleaning today Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:43 am

kath

Im still happy with no carpet..I can imagine what got ground in to that crap I had before and shampoo all you want but its still not clean.the house still looks good for being 24 hours...

4cleaning today Empty I'm so glad Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:09 pm

Algie

that we shifted to a small appartment.... It takes me very little time to clean, and gives me more time to do the things I love doing.

5cleaning today Empty Re: cleaning today Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:27 am

eternaltricia

hello all i swapped all carpets for wooden floors.. iit has its
advantages..butin the mornings when amanda is leaving her big boots clik
claking on the floor not good....... Evil or Very Mad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum